Do you love scrapping with Pixel Gypsy products? Would you like to be part of a fun, supportive and professional team? Are you an active scrapper who likes to participate in digital scrapbooking communities and promote your favorite designer(s)? If you answered yes to all three of these questions, you should consider applying to become a member of the Pixel Gypsy creative team!
What do the Gypsies look for in potential team members?
- Self-motivated scrappers. Our team enjoys a laid-back environment and we like to surround ourselves with teammates who don’t need micro-management or constant reminders in order to be productive. We don’t operate with specific requirements or layout minimums.
- Respectful individuals. Our team is comprised of many different people with a diverse array of personalities. We like to be supportive of one another–both in our team work and in our interactions with one another. We cultivate an environment where we all have our own opinions and ways of doing things and we respect that.
- Committed individuals. We like to make friends and lasting connections with one another, and look for team members who enjoy the same. The current team members have been part of the team anywhere from one year to six years.
- Scrappers who conduct themselves professionally within the digital scrapbooking community. We hold ourselves to a high standard and strive to be positive reflections of the Pixel Gypsy team, the products we represent and the digital scrapbooking community as a whole.
To apply to the Pixel Gypsy team, visit the Contact page and provide the following information in the message field:
- The username by which you are most known on digital scrapbooking forums, galleries and websites.
- A link to your most complete gallery.
- A little bit about yourself and a list of any other teams you are currently part of.
- A sentence or two about why you would like to be part of our team, or why you think you would make a great addition.
We look forward to hearing from you!